Wednesday, November 7, 2012

the top sekret documents room of DGW

i looked around into all of the fileing cabnets and plases to hide things and i found waht i was looking for and i found it and it was a file called The Dark Digivolution of DGW and i radio called my handeler Max back at the base "i found the documents we neeed!" and he said "ok come back" and i herd guys outside the door say "huh is that blood?" and a other one said "weres the gard for this plase!" and i called to Max and i said "my covers ben blown! theres no way out of this room beesides the door!" Max said "go full assalting attak and kill the gards and than sneek out of there onlie those too know your there!" and i said "ok!" and i opened the door and wen i did one of the gards chargded me with his bayonette and i jumped over it and stabed his fase with  my EBN and the other gard started runing for help but i shot him with my silensed desert eegel and than i engajed my secret nonsee me camo and snuck throo the base wehn i was allmost out i herd a bunch of gards saying that theyd discoverd the bodys and than more gards saying theyd seen me not beeing were i was sposed to be in my sell and than DGW used his exray vishun to see throo my camo and but he was all alone and dident have any gards but he attacked me with a enurgy bade made from over his arm and i dodged the attack and took out my EBN DGW said "hahahhahahha so close to makeing it out hahahha ideeot but good job getting this far!" and in sekret i pressed a Emurgensy Get Me Out Of Hear Butten that alerted Max to my so danjerus sitchuashun and for my ekstractshun from thier and than i said "ha your not so tuff lets fite reel hard!" and we both chardged at each other with are wepons out! are wepons clanged together and made a huge enurgy exploshun go every all over the plase and we both went flying back i was just getting up and DGW was alredy chardged at me and attaking and he cut me up so much and after a wile of my geting cut up i got my own hit in and stabed into DGW with my EBN and he rored out so loud "AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH" and than he said "hahahhaha just kiding you so weekling guy!" and he blasted Dark Digi Enurgy into my chest and bodie and sent me flying agen but this time wile i was going flying threw the aire i shot DGW with my dessert eegel and ingured him not much but it kept him back wile i got up and than i grabed out a flasher grenaide from my backpack and said "hahahahha goodbuy DGW!" DGW said "hahahahaha your not geting too away from me!" but than i thorwed the flash grenaide at him and it sploded into flash and blinded himand hes aid "AARRRGGHHH I CANT SEE NOTHING!!!" and than my handeler guy Maxs helluchopter smaeshed threw the seeling and i said "yes i am hahahahhaha" and i scaped from thier on the helluchopter...

No comments:

Post a Comment