Tuesday, November 6, 2012

so your wondreing hoo im? ill tell you... and than onto my first adventure!

im one of the secret spy agents of Chuck the guy of the Slenderresistense as seen hear: alexshelper.blogspot.com Chuck has a secret network of time traveller spys all around of the plase and times and im one of them.... i saw the blogging stuff going on with my leeder Chuck and i deesided to make a blog of mine own for telling of my Slenderspirasy fiteing too it for the Slenderresistense..... hears my first storie of beeing a spy agenst slender:

hi im TheSlenderSpy or ackshuallie a agent spy guy for Chuck and the Slenderresistanse and im on my newest assinement: the Revolushunary War Times.... i heard some so top sekret intel onto the guy Gorje Washingtun the Comanding Cheef Guy of the USA Armie... he was corrupted by a Dark Digivolution from the digi world and was made into beeing Dark Gorje Washingtun and i need to get informashun on how he was affected by the digi world in so past times and than i need to fite agenst and stop his tearanny... so i was on top of a hill and i was looking at the town city plase or nown Boston and I looked throo my Binoculoscopes and did recon  spieing work onto Dark Gorje Washingtun... he was ordering his troops around and bicause he was too fite up onto the British guys that were about to come in and i looked at him and i saw his Digi Dark Aura and i called into the home base of the spie guys of us and i said "target is confirmed as beeing Dark Digivolved into Dark Gorje Washingtun..." and my home base contakt guy nown as Max said "ok take the shot" and i took out my riffel for snipping bad guys and aimed it at his head... but beefour i take my shot let me splane something to you guys i new that the shot from my snipper riffel wouldent kill Dark Gorje Washingtun but i needed to get his attenshun away from waht he was doing and too me so i needed to shute himfor getting intel... i aimed my snipper bullete into his head and pulled on the trigge rwith my finger BLAM i shot a bullete to the head of Dark Gorje Washingtun the bullete bounsed from his Digi Dark Aura and onto the ground and he started runing to me from so far away so fast and i stood up and grabed out my trustie Enurgy Blade Nife or as i call nickname EBN and wated for him but not for to long bicause he ran so fast and all of the suden Gorje was nocking me over and than standing over me and he said "waht are you doing hear and trying to kill me!!??" and i said "hahahha ill never tell!" and Dark Gorje said "we have got ways of evil torture prisons to make you talk..." and he grabed me by my throte and ran with me back to Boston... hahahhah all part of my plan....

No comments:

Post a Comment