Friday, November 9, 2012

the Slender Digivolved Nazis

i got out from that Time River and than as soone as i got to out from thier i was attacked by the Slender Digivolved Nazis! they shooting so manie bulletes too me i jump from the way and out of it i take my dessert eegel and my new fixed EBN and i chardge too them with my bulletes shooting i took one in the leg but my spie armer protected it and i stabed too the Slender Digivolved Nazis with so forse and kiled to of them and shot one in the head but it was fine bicause of it's Slender powers and it punched me to so far away than took out a so fast shooter wepon a assalter riffel and blasted manie bulletes into me but they was all bloked from my hurteing too me by my armer and ir an back to the battelings i stabed one 4 times but it was still ok and shot me at the range of being blanck at point and i was blasted so far back and somme of them guys jumped onto me and puncherhit me and beet me up and i stoped them all guys with my EBN to hit and stab them with it so manie times and i killed too of them 4 guys tryign to beet all over my bodie and i did a fliper spin kick into one of them and wehn he was so nocked doewn i lunched a staber nife assalt onto the guys bodie and finallie kiled him and said "wew you guys are beeing to tuff to fite rite now i need a plan for escapeing" and one of them Slender Digivolved Nazi guys said in his bad evil germen Nazi langwidge witch i now for beeing a spie you need to now things lkie that   "hahhahahaha you havent seen, are the spechel digivolvoluting moove in Slender Nazis let me show you that hahahhahha!" and they all DNA Digivolved too one big Digi Slender Nazi and said "hahhhhah true power showing off it!!" and they riped up a tree and holowed out the middel and put giant disbowler tree bullletes into it and said "hahahhahah preepair to dye!!" and they blasted the bulletes to me and tryed to disbowlel me with them but they faled bicause i dodged to a new out of thier way of there bulletes plase and than i jumped up onto the so big new head of all of theyres and  said "hey so stooped Nazi guys up hear!!" and the big combined Nazis guy said "hey were not dumb and tryed to impale me onto there tree but i jumped from out of the way and they all impaled they selfs into there hed and said "OW" and they all un DNA Digivolved from each other and turned too beeing lots of nazis instead of one and they where all dead... i said "so stooped nazis even wehn all digivolvuted your so dumb.........

No comments:

Post a Comment