Thursday, November 15, 2012

Nazi Germanie Times PartE

Gerorge Bush cahrdged too me and said "you know one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect irack to the war on teror but anyway that doesent mater preepair to bee annyilaited!!!" and he started shooting wile he was running and he neerly blasted me but i jumped from the way of his energy blasts and made a digi energy grenaide and i said "dye buy my digienergy sploshun attak!" and i through the grenaide at him and it bloo him up and threw the roof of the bulding and than jumped up too the the roove with him and assalted him so hard with my EBN but than he said "energy all a round me unleesher blast!" and he blasted so much digi energy from all around him and blasted me back and than he made a digi energy blade and chardged so fast and i had to so quick stop him and i said "digi sheeld!" and i made a sheeld of digi energy form a round me and block his slashe and than i made my own slashe from my EBN and i got him and he was protected by his digi aura but he jumped back bicause he coud feal it weekening and he said "you have none disregardeing for humen life so now die! digi nuke HSW WHD sploder!!" and he put his arms over his head and started makeing a so hudge digi energy ball of it and i said "no your going to kill so maney peepel!" and i chardged at him but as i was chardgeing he said "digi blast!" and he blasted soem of the energy from the nuke at me and it blasted me back with so power! i said "oh no!" and than i had a idea and i engajed my camofladge and i started spie sneeking and George Bush said "were did you go stooped spie guy?!?!?!??!!?"and i sneeked up beehind him and said "RITE HEAR!" and i did a stelther sneek attak with my EBN and did so much bigest damedge and he lost his chardged up nuke energy and i said "now for you fiteing like a man and not nukeing me! digi energy hiper blast!" and i made a beem of digi energy into his chest and it hit him so hard he weant of the roove and flying and i shooted him with my dessert eegel into him so manie tiems and than i jumped of the roove after him and i was falling after him and i said "digi diver attak!" and i smashed into him and smashed him into the ground and than i feeled his protecter aura brake and so i said "digi mode disengaje!" and i punched in the fase until he was nunconshus and i put him into handcufs and i called Sam and said "ok too things to bee saying 1 is George Bush and me is reddy for extrakshun and 2 is we have a spie from the Slenderspirasy in the Slenderrisistense!" Sam said "oh no! ok comeing for extrakshun" and i wated for Sam too come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment